The rules for submitting your articles are simple, but they must be followed!
- The articles that you submit must be your own work – You may not submit articles written by other authors and the content must be unique. No rebranded articles allowed, you must be the sole copyright holder for each article you submit. Articles written by a ghost writer are perfectly acceptable as long as they are being used only by yourself.
- By submitting your articles to our directory, you grant us the right to publish your articles – We may publish your article anywhere on our website, blog, or syndicate through RSS to other sites. We may also change where it appears, including the category, at any time.
- By submitting your articles to this directory, you grant others the right to publish your articles – Other directory users have the right to publish your articles on their websites, in their newsletters or ezines, and more as long as the article is left in the original state. This includes the resource box which provides you credit as the author of the content.
- No affiliate links! – The articles that you submit to this directory should not contain direct affiliate links. It is acceptable, however, to mention the URL’s of helpful sites or your own website which redirects to the recommended affiliate product.
- Submitting your articles to this directory does not entitle you to financial compensation of any kind – You will not receive compensation from us or the users of our directory for articles you submit. This shall include any and all related companies, successors, heirs, employees and officers of this directory, as well.
- Submitting an article in no way guarantees inclusion in our directory – We reserve the right to reject an article submission for any reason.
- Articles must be spell checked and proof read for grammatical errors prior to submitting and at least 150 words- Do not submit articles filled with spelling errors and bad grammar. We do monitor article submissions and we will reject content that does not meet this requirement. The same goes for mis-formatted articles or those which have HTML code strung about them for no purpose except to aggravate the reader.
- To ensure quality, every article is reviewed by our human editors, usually within 2-5 business days.
- Submission of articles to this directory constitute a full understanding and acceptance of our current policies & guidelines by the author, whether or not that author uses manual submission methods or automated submission methods.